• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party

    I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party
    #8
    09-05-2018, 03:20 PM
    CAPTAINPAW
    ✯ — YOUNG LOVERS AND THEY ARE NOT SLEEPING
    space
    captainpaw's activity around the typhoon had improved very little since his return. the striker was tired, and still recovering from his time being stranded out in the ocean. his thrive to survive had kept him alive for this long, though. the boy was certainly a fighter, that was sure,

    hearing about a party with the rosebloods going on, conducted by his best friend, the calico forced himself out of bed and went off to support goldie. he limped his way past the growing number of bodies that easily overlooked his small frame. what was once a healthy young boy, fur thick and shining was now dull and paper thin. the snack table drew him forward, and he took a lemon tart with him before going ahead to sit next to the dealer herself. he purred, nudging his cheeked against her shoulder and taking a bite from the pastry. "who are these guys?" cap muttered, looking at the unfamiliar figures file in. they smelled odd, too. he much preferred the salty air over the thick scent of grass that covered their pelts.


    space
    ✯ — male. the typhoon. easy. REF. BIO. — ✯
    #psychosocial.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by bubblegum - 09-01-2018, 06:33 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by sephiroth - 09-02-2018, 06:03 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by bakugou - 09-03-2018, 05:22 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-03-2018, 07:27 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by BLUERIDGE - 09-03-2018, 10:44 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by Kirishima, - 09-03-2018, 02:41 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by K. GHANA - 09-05-2018, 11:51 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by CAPTAINJACK ! - 09-05-2018, 03:20 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by Lucifer - 09-05-2018, 05:20 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by bubblegum - 09-05-2018, 08:39 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!