• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9

    I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9
    #1
    09-04-2018, 08:52 PM
    FORGETTING LIES AND PAIN !
    CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
    Shit, Caesar was... a tad bit late with this, but could you blame him? The demon had been away for a couple of days due to coming down with a brief sickness but luckily he had recovered just in time to actually get to the Weekly Tasks like he wanted. ”Yo, get your asses over here for some Weekly Tasks.” Caesar called, stretching a bit as he waited for his Crewmates to arrive.

    //mobile
    #psychosocial.
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-04-2018, 08:52 PM
    Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - by CAPTAINJACK ! - 09-05-2018, 03:23 PM
    Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - by bubblegum - 09-05-2018, 05:02 PM
    Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - by Kirishima, - 09-07-2018, 09:04 PM
    Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - by Luca - 09-07-2018, 10:01 PM
    Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - by JUNJI - 09-08-2018, 12:24 PM
    Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - by FELIKS - 09-08-2018, 05:30 PM
    Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-09-2018, 06:29 PM
    Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - by beck. - 09-09-2018, 06:43 PM
    Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - by FELIKS - 09-10-2018, 12:00 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!