• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder.

    WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder.
    #6
    09-03-2018, 03:42 PM
    oof this is super late

    As Tsuyu began to speak, Kirishima would slightly shudder at the cheeky smile on her maw. Now, that told him something was wrong. He would stare in the hybrid female's direction for a couple more seconds, before he heard who she was looking for. Tokoyami. He hadn't seen him in a long time, so he had felt concern for his friend.

    Sorry, Tsuyu. I haven't seen him in a while, so he might've left the Typhoon and gone somewhere else or he could still be here but he might not come out because he doesn't want to. Kirishima would say, before he fell silent.
    [spoiler=tags :: updated 8/23]basics.
    ✯ Eijirou Kirishima (Goes by Kirishima or Kiri)
    ✯ Cis Male
    ✯ Eight Months
    ✯ Beta of The Typhoon
    ✯ No titles

    appearance.
    ✯ Domestic Feline
    ✯ Red pelt w/ dark red stripes all over body & black fur on top of head
    ✯ Red eyes
    ✯ Has a scar over left eye
    ✯ Has a bruise on side of face and scratches all over face
    ✯ American accent
    ✯ Former human

    relationships.
    ✯ Friends w/ Izuku, Bakugou, Tsuyu, Tokoyami & Todoroki
    ✯ Mentored by Lucifer
    ✯ [G1] NPC x NPC
    ✯ Homosexual
    ✯ Single
    ✯ Crushing on Bakugou
    ✯ Mental Bond with Bakugou (Undiscovered)
    ✯ No offspring

    interaction.
    ✯ No powers
    ✯ attack in ORANGE[/spoiler]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - by TSUYU. - 08-26-2018, 04:00 PM
    Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - by Kirishima, - 08-26-2018, 05:02 PM
    Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - by EXODUS-- - 08-26-2018, 08:36 PM
    Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - by TSUYU. - 08-26-2018, 08:45 PM
    Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - by Lucifer - 08-27-2018, 01:06 PM
    Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - by Kirishima, - 09-03-2018, 03:42 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!