• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party

    I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party
    #6
    09-03-2018, 02:41 PM
    Kirishima was always the kind of person to be a part of big or small social events. Sure, he wasn't as upbeat as he had been in the old world, but he could still have some fun in this new world. The young male had decided to approach, a shark-like grin forming on his maw and he would take a brief moment to run his crimson-gaze over the tables layered with many different kinds of food. A sudden hunger would fill his stomach and he would walk over, helping himself to a few hot dogs (since those had been his favorite food to eat in the old world) and a small amount of salad.

    Then he would make his way over to Bakugou, offering the other feline a grin before he would start eating.
    [spoiler=tags :: updated 8/23]basics.
    ✯ Eijirou Kirishima (Goes by Kirishima or Kiri)
    ✯ Cis Male
    ✯ Eight Months
    ✯ Beta of The Typhoon
    ✯ No titles

    appearance.
    ✯ Domestic Feline
    ✯ Red pelt w/ dark red stripes all over body & black fur on top of head
    ✯ Red eyes
    ✯ Has a scar over left eye
    ✯ Has a bruise on side of face and scratches all over face
    ✯ American accent
    ✯ Former human

    relationships.
    ✯ Friends w/ Izuku, Bakugou, Tsuyu, Tokoyami & Todoroki
    ✯ Mentored by Lucifer
    ✯ [G1] NPC x NPC
    ✯ Homosexual
    ✯ Single
    ✯ Crushing on Bakugou
    ✯ Mental Bond with Bakugou (Undiscovered)
    ✯ No offspring

    interaction.
    ✯ No powers
    ✯ attack in ORANGE[/spoiler]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by bubblegum - 09-01-2018, 06:33 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by sephiroth - 09-02-2018, 06:03 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by bakugou - 09-03-2018, 05:22 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-03-2018, 07:27 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by BLUERIDGE - 09-03-2018, 10:44 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by Kirishima, - 09-03-2018, 02:41 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by K. GHANA - 09-05-2018, 11:51 AM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by CAPTAINJACK ! - 09-05-2018, 03:20 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by Lucifer - 09-05-2018, 05:20 PM
    Re: I'M A GOOFY GOOBER / party - by bubblegum - 09-05-2018, 08:39 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!