• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death)

    what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death)
    #3
    09-01-2018, 12:21 PM
    KIAN Ó FAOLÁIN
    So bring on all the monsters, That lie sleeping in the blue
    I'll fight 'em all bare handed, Screaming I ain't scared of you
    "Jesus," the rusty spotted cat murmured.  The faerie did not know Papercutter, at least, not really.  No doubt the two had seen each other around, but nothing aside from that.  Right now all his brain registered was an injured creature and a frantic child.  "Hey, calm down kid," the irishman urged, frowning.  "Last thing 'e needs is you pancking, aye?" The feline's brows creased.  "How about you track down one of our healers, okay?" At least then, she could be doing something useful.

    Kian himself landed his thoughtful sea-green eyes on the terribly bloodied jackal, concerned but not terribly distressed.  He'd seen worse, unfortunately.  "Hey, we're gonna get you some help friend," at the very best, he could keep an eye on the guy until someone with medical supplies arrived.  There was not much for the small feline to do when his paws were empty of supplies.  Not without leaving him, and Kian honestly did not like the idea given his state.
    typhoon | rusty spotted cat | #faesquad | ✘
    © madi
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death) - by Papercutter - 08-29-2018, 09:00 PM
    Re: what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death) - by linux - 08-30-2018, 06:47 AM
    Re: what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death) - by Kian. - 09-01-2018, 12:21 PM
    Re: what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death) - by bubblegum - 09-01-2018, 03:35 PM
    Re: what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death) - by Papercutter - 09-01-2018, 04:40 PM
    Re: what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death) - by Keona. - 09-01-2018, 04:58 PM
    Re: what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death) - by Aita - 09-02-2018, 05:25 AM
    Re: what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death) - by bubblegum - 09-02-2018, 09:43 AM
    Re: what I've done -- transformation (mdc prompt: death) - by Papercutter - 09-08-2018, 01:15 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!