• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'M WAY TOO AGGRESSIVE // murder

    I'M WAY TOO AGGRESSIVE // murder
    #4
    09-01-2018, 10:35 AM
    ALL ALONE HE TURNS TO STONE !
    CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
    As Lucifer approached, Caesar at first glared up at the dragon, assuming the guy would end up scolding him for doing such an action. The Officer's body visibly relaxed from his defensive position as Lucifer mused about his kill and Caesar gave a flick of one of his ears as a response. "Yeah. Don't know what their purpose was but it's better to make sure shit doesn't get said, y'know?" He gave a shrug before looking over at Linux as she came over. The demon snorted, rolling his eyes at the child's question. "It's a feline, not an actual rat." Was she really that fucking idiotic, or was she blind? "I killed it because they were likely a spy." He went on to explain. "Can't have our secrets just being out there."
    #psychosocial.
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'M WAY TOO AGGRESSIVE // murder - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-28-2018, 03:47 AM
    Re: I'M WAY TOO AGGRESSIVE // murder - by Lucifer - 08-28-2018, 07:32 AM
    Re: I'M WAY TOO AGGRESSIVE // murder - by linux - 08-28-2018, 08:40 AM
    Re: I'M WAY TOO AGGRESSIVE // murder - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-01-2018, 10:35 AM
    Re: I'M WAY TOO AGGRESSIVE // murder - by MIAMIHORROR - 09-01-2018, 10:31 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!