08-23-2018, 09:55 PM
[table][tr][td][/td][td]
TYPHOON
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
[div style="width: px; font-family: GEORGIA; color: #422426; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"][align=center]ARE YOU GOOD WITH CHAOS ?!
She moved backwards slightly as his jaws parted for a wide yawn, instinctively giving him space to breath and not spread any germs in her vicinity. Glancing at Luca, she nodded in agreement, her shoulder brushing against his as she held her slightly shifted posture. "Sleep deprivation is quite serious. If you need, I can recommend a few herbal teas to help with insomnia," she said with a slight nod, her forked tail flicking behind her.
"Though I don't think you'd need to worry about your kidneys failing," she added, glancing at Luca with an amused gleam in her eyes.
[/td][/tr][/table]"Though I don't think you'd need to worry about your kidneys failing," she added, glancing at Luca with an amused gleam in her eyes.
© MADI