08-20-2018, 09:15 PM
[table][tr][td][/td][td]
TYPHOON
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
[div style="width: px; font-family: GEORGIA; color: #422426; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"][align=center]ARE YOU GOOD WITH CHAOS ?!
Brought over by Lucifer, the young healer trotted over briskly, her satchel bouncing uncomfortably against her shoulder at her quick speed. "Aita, gently lift his head off the sand and try to his mouth and chest area," she ordered softly, setting her bag down beside the injured stranger before she took a seat next to him. Looking at Beck's face, she squinted as she realized he seemed lucid - but she knew better than to try to get him to talk. "I'm going to try telepathically speaking to you, alright? Do not try to speak with your mouth - simply think at me, and I'll pick it up," Rosemary told him, her paws smoothly moving to his dislocated leg.
"You've got a dislocated leg and possibly a broken jaw, and plenty of gashes. I'm going to try setting your leg... I may need to wire shut your jaw," she attempted to send to him telepathically, her two main eyes now drifting away from his face to his leg. Her forked tails flicked behind her in a snapping motion just before she grabbed his leg and attempted to jerk the limb back in place - she knew the pain would be terrible for a moment, so she didn't give him much warning or time to brace his muscles against her.
[/td][/tr][/table]"You've got a dislocated leg and possibly a broken jaw, and plenty of gashes. I'm going to try setting your leg... I may need to wire shut your jaw," she attempted to send to him telepathically, her two main eyes now drifting away from his face to his leg. Her forked tails flicked behind her in a snapping motion just before she grabbed his leg and attempted to jerk the limb back in place - she knew the pain would be terrible for a moment, so she didn't give him much warning or time to brace his muscles against her.
© MADI