• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining

    I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining
    #6
    08-20-2018, 03:34 PM
    [table][tr][td]
    "It was jet-black. A shade of black so deep, your eye just kind of slides off it.
    And it shimmered when you looked at it"
    coming up the back of the group the dark god eyed the scene quietly, the greater drake's eyes finding the injuries on the child-like ghost - there was a familiarity here - but he brushed it aside for now.

    though he worried after Goldie often enough he inclined his head to Aita, the young'in having sense and well the two kids and Gabriel were more than enough to watch out for the ghost "I'll go fetch them" he offerde instead, turning to unfold great wreaths of black expanse that were his wings.

    if he found them he'd ferry them back quickly.

    [member=1130]rosemary roux[/member] [member=1371]FISCHER.[/member]

    TAGS • PLAYLIST • LARGE DRAGON • TYPHOON / PRIVATEER
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    © LEXASPERATED
    [align=center][align=center][table][tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    [align=center][div style="font-size:20pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"]「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」[div style="width:360px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ———————  AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. |
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by beck. - 08-19-2018, 01:06 AM
    Re: I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by GABRIEL - 08-19-2018, 01:27 AM
    Re: I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by Aita - 08-19-2018, 01:38 AM
    Re: I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by bubblegum - 08-19-2018, 09:25 AM
    Re: I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by beck. - 08-20-2018, 12:16 AM
    Re: I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by Lucifer - 08-20-2018, 03:34 PM
    Re: I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by bubblegum - 08-20-2018, 03:37 PM
    Re: I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by takara - 08-20-2018, 09:15 PM
    Re: I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by Aita - 08-22-2018, 12:04 AM
    Re: I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by beck. - 08-28-2018, 11:30 PM
    Re: I GET OVERWHELMED / o, joining - by takara - 08-29-2018, 09:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!