08-19-2018, 05:29 PM
[table][tr][td][/td][td]
TYPHOON
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
[div style="width: px; font-family: GEORGIA; color: #422426; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"][align=center]ARE YOU GOOD WITH CHAOS ?!
The ocelot walked over to join the two younger women and the Tanglewoods leader, somewhat wary - strangers usually set her on edge, but hearing of the intent for an alliance request makes her a little more friendly. Though that meant little, considering her usual air of apathetic aloofness. "Goldie and I are both assistant deputies here," she states, simplifying their ranks simply for ease of communication. She doubted the other groups had the clear-cut divisions of the Typhoon, and she didn't want to bother explaining what 'head soothsayer' and 'dealer' meant.
"What changes are you making to Tanglewood? Last I heard of your group, you guys wanted to stay isolated," Rosemary questioned, not one to hold her tongue when she felt curious about something.
[/td][/tr][/table]"What changes are you making to Tanglewood? Last I heard of your group, you guys wanted to stay isolated," Rosemary questioned, not one to hold her tongue when she felt curious about something.
© MADI