• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon NEVER CHANGING WHO I AM // OOC prompt

    NEVER CHANGING WHO I AM // OOC prompt
    #3
    08-14-2018, 04:49 PM
    ALL ALONE HE TURNS TO STONE !
    CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
    As Sylvina came over, Caesar's ears pricked and his eyes lit up, which likely probably looked weird, considering the color of them. Black and shiny does not mix well. "What's wrong with me?" He echoed with an amused tone - and not a mocking, amused tone; a genuine amused tone - to his voice. His head was tilted innocently as he smiled at his granddaughter, still mindless flicking his tail to allow the other kit to chase it. "Nothing is! I'm just as fine as ever."
    #psychosocial.
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    NEVER CHANGING WHO I AM // OOC prompt - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-13-2018, 09:45 PM
    Re: NEVER CHANGING WHO I AM // OOC prompt - by ADAKIAS - 08-14-2018, 01:43 AM
    Re: NEVER CHANGING WHO I AM // OOC prompt - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-14-2018, 04:49 PM
    Re: NEVER CHANGING WHO I AM // OOC prompt - by Aita - 08-15-2018, 06:38 AM
    Re: NEVER CHANGING WHO I AM // OOC prompt - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-15-2018, 12:29 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!