• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK | sanyi fekete | AS LONG AS IT'S ABOUT ME

    I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK | sanyi fekete | AS LONG AS IT'S ABOUT ME
    #3
    08-14-2018, 06:18 AM
    [align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]FACECLAIMS & INSPIRATIONS:
    — Osiris — Destiny 1 & 2
    — Toland the Shattered — Destiny
    — Peytr "Littlefinger" Baelish — A Song of Ice and Fire
    — Dandelion — Witcher Series
    — Devran Taskesen — Male Model
    — Azir — League of Legends
    — Laurence, The First Vicar — Bloodborne
    [b]IT'S EASIER TO BURY MY HEAD IN THE SAND SOMETIMES. AND I KNOW IT'S NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO GO BUT I PRAY THE GROUND WOULD SWALLOW ME WHOLE. — lucia & alisaie / inactive / playing ff14
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK | sanyi fekete | AS LONG AS IT'S ABOUT ME - by SANYI F. - 08-13-2018, 12:25 PM
    Re: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK | sanyi fekete | AS LONG AS IT'S ABOUT ME - by SANYI F. - 08-13-2018, 12:31 PM
    Re: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK | sanyi fekete | AS LONG AS IT'S ABOUT ME - by SANYI F. - 08-14-2018, 06:18 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!