• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon god I hate you [ open / death ]

    god I hate you [ open / death ]
    #5
    08-12-2018, 06:34 PM
    [align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"][ just gonna track this with mercy // [member=1479]GABRIEL[/member] wheezes he might come back but when I have muse for him rn it's just,,, dead and gone feelsbad ]
    ♔ — I want brimstone in my garden
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    god I hate you [ open / death ] - by desperado - 08-12-2018, 12:22 AM
    Re: god I hate you [ open / death ] - by GABRIEL - 08-12-2018, 01:01 AM
    Re: god I hate you [ open / death ] - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-12-2018, 12:38 PM
    Re: god I hate you [ open / death ] - by ADAKIAS - 08-12-2018, 06:31 PM
    Re: god I hate you [ open / death ] - by mercy - 08-12-2018, 06:34 PM
    Re: god I hate you [ open / death ] - by GABRIEL - 08-12-2018, 11:40 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!