• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon IF I BELIEVE YOU / open

    IF I BELIEVE YOU / open
    #10
    08-11-2018, 12:54 AM
    ALL ALONE HE TURNS TO STONE !
    CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
    Caesar noticed how tired Goldie looked of course, he just didn't care. To him, this was all just weakness and Goldie should be executed for it - but who was he to make decisions? "Stop your stammering, it's getting old." The demon snapped again, irritating showing in his tone. "You're on the verge of crying, are you not? Don't give me the I'm not crying bullshit, because it's clearly written all over your face." Or well, it did to him, anyway. Then again, since when has he been known to read emotions properly?
    #psychosocial.
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by bubblegum - 08-08-2018, 08:10 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by Aita - 08-08-2018, 08:59 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by CAPTAINJACK ! - 08-08-2018, 09:32 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-09-2018, 02:00 AM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by bubblegum - 08-09-2018, 10:31 AM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by Papercutter - 08-09-2018, 01:00 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by CELESTE G.M. - 08-09-2018, 03:59 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-09-2018, 04:18 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by bubblegum - 08-10-2018, 05:26 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-11-2018, 12:54 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!