• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN

    I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN
    #3
    08-09-2018, 04:57 PM
    ALL ALONE HE TURNS TO STONE !
    CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
    Crownedprince was a name Caesar vaguely remembered, although he definitely couldn't put a face to the name. Until now, obviously. He couldn't recall a time they interacted if he was honest, and he just remembered hearing the name occasionally. "Welcome back I guess." Caesar grunted as he approached Desmond, blinking at them once. "Name's Officer Caesar Cipher."
    #psychosocial.
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by crownedprince - 08-09-2018, 12:58 PM
    Re: I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by elia slys - 08-09-2018, 04:05 PM
    Re: I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-09-2018, 04:57 PM
    Re: I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by bakugou - 08-10-2018, 06:25 AM
    Re: I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by bubblegum - 08-10-2018, 01:33 PM
    Re: I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by VANDAL R. - 08-10-2018, 01:51 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!