• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN

    I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN
    #2
    08-09-2018, 04:05 PM
    [div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]The lanky hound trotted up to Desmond, head tilted. "I don't know who you are!" She announced to him cheerfully. "I'm Elia Slys, and it's nice to meet you, I guess." She didn't sound certain, but a little politeness never hurt anyone. Except if you lived somewhere where rudeness was mandatory and you'd get tortured if you dared to utter a "please" or "thank you." Elia shuddered at the thought - not at the thought of being rude, she could adapt to that just fine, but the thought of being tortured. "Crownedprince is a more - uhh -" What was the word? Better? Easier to remember? "memorable name than Desmond. Why didn't you just stick with that?"
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by crownedprince - 08-09-2018, 12:58 PM
    Re: I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by elia slys - 08-09-2018, 04:05 PM
    Re: I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-09-2018, 04:57 PM
    Re: I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by bakugou - 08-10-2018, 06:25 AM
    Re: I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by bubblegum - 08-10-2018, 01:33 PM
    Re: I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU — OPEN - by VANDAL R. - 08-10-2018, 01:51 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!