• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon IF I BELIEVE YOU / open

    IF I BELIEVE YOU / open
    #5
    08-09-2018, 10:31 AM
    [align=center]
    [Image: 7f280a5c2524cfb62918733213c9d5a4-dc3bso1.gif]
    goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
    a voice, softly uttering her name, would reach her ears and cause them to twitch lightly, the familiar voice filling her with a mixture of relief and guilt. she didn't react immediately to her sibling's presence, gaze only shifting once they got closer, breaths now becoming quieter. nothing bad has happened yet. everything was okay right now. she looked away, back to the shell.

    she seemed to zone out slightly, only coming back - sort of alarmed, as she felt a presence brush against her. her breaths quickened slightly, only to slowly relax again as she realized it was only cap. the girl listened to his words, not responding immediately. for once, she couldn't come up with something to say.

    her tired, striking green eyes turned back to aita as she commented that she should rest, thinking about her response. "i-i've been...tr-trying," goldenluxury would say softly, her voice shaking. she truly had been attempting to. "i just n-needed some fr-fresh air." she needed to see that everything was okay, too. so far, it seemed that way, at least. this knowledge would calm her at least a little bit.

    she shifted at cap's words, offering a small, struggled smile. "thas' ni-nice, cap. ya c-can if y-ya want. rosem-mary is real g-good at makin' t-tea." the feline said with a small nod. she actually had been drinking some more tea - the kind that rosemary had taught her to make. it helped her fall asleep, even if it didn't last. "i'm g-gonna be bi-big n' str-strong." she'd say with a light giggle, though it seemed half-hearted.

    goldie had truly never been like this before. the change was clear. she wished it wasn't, but she couldn't help herself. she still tried, though. she looked back to the seashell as aita commented on it, nodding slightly. she didn't say anything, though. everything about her was quiet.

    she tensed slightly as caesar approached, her distracted gaze becoming irritable as he spoke. he was right, sort of. she was on the verge to crying. she had been the past several days, but there was no way she'd do it in front of caesar, and certainly not in public. "don' st-start your bi-bitchin' ag-again." she hissed towards him. she wanted him to go away.

    she looked towards the submarine quietly afterwards. "to be h-honest, i dunno' hh-how i'm go-gonna get ba-back. my l-legs still ar-aren't wor-workin' well."
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by bubblegum - 08-08-2018, 08:10 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by Aita - 08-08-2018, 08:59 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by CAPTAINJACK ! - 08-08-2018, 09:32 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-09-2018, 02:00 AM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by bubblegum - 08-09-2018, 10:31 AM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by Papercutter - 08-09-2018, 01:00 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by CELESTE G.M. - 08-09-2018, 03:59 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-09-2018, 04:18 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by bubblegum - 08-10-2018, 05:26 PM
    Re: IF I BELIEVE YOU / open - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-11-2018, 12:54 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!