• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining

    I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining
    #4
    08-01-2018, 06:14 PM
    [align=center]
    [Image: 7f280a5c2524cfb62918733213c9d5a4-dc3bso1.gif]
    goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
    the young girl's ears perked upward at the female's words. a joiner was what she would have guessed, but she tried not to assume. there were many reasons someone may visit her home. she opened her mouth slowly to respond, only to pause as the other questioned her eagle, to which she'd nod. "his name's lynn. i've taught him some tricks." she glanced to the bird on her head for a moment before turning her focus back to the female.

    "but, anyway, welcome to the typhoon, then! i love gettin' new crewmates," she would accept, her smile becoming more warm and welcoming now. she relaxed herself slightly, sniffling quietly before continuing. "what's your name? mine's goldenluxury roux, but i usually just go by goldie or somethin' like that." goldie then introduced, flashing a small smile.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by Freya - 08-01-2018, 04:51 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by bubblegum - 08-01-2018, 05:34 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by Freya - 08-01-2018, 05:58 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by bubblegum - 08-01-2018, 06:14 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by PINCHER - 08-01-2018, 06:55 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by Freya - 08-01-2018, 07:42 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by Lucifer - 08-02-2018, 06:08 AM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by Freya - 08-02-2018, 11:40 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!