• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining

    I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining
    #2
    08-01-2018, 05:34 PM
    [align=center]
    [Image: 7f280a5c2524cfb62918733213c9d5a4-dc3bso1.gif]
    goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
    goldie tried her best to walk around the railroad gate as much as possible nowadays. there were many important things that happened there and they only seemed to be happening more and more often, which was sometimes good and sometimes bad. more crewmates is generally a good thing in her eyes, even if she was slower and still working on catching up with everything. luckily, though, she was getting back into it. there were no more set backs, after all. her illness had practically gone away and her injuries proved little problems anymore as they were almost healed, besides maybe her third-degree burns on her back - those were still bandaged. things were getting better.

    indeed, the girl felt quite content. she still felt the anxiety of being away from her papa and the rest of her family for too long, and she still panicked and couldn't sleep because of it, and she still felt like she wasn't ever doing enough, but things were getting better. she had made others happy when she gave out presents, and mister dad and papa were getting married, and she wasn't so injured or sick anymore. everything was going pretty swell, and she was happy to really get back to work.

    the girl was drawn by the familiar sound from the gate, her tired eyes searching for who may have caused the noise. she was slightly surprised to find a small stranger and her tired eyes looked towards the female curiously. "hiya," she'd say casually, offering a small smile. lynn, her harpy eagle, landed on her head, eyeing the female. "what brings ya to the typhoon?"
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by Freya - 08-01-2018, 04:51 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by bubblegum - 08-01-2018, 05:34 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by Freya - 08-01-2018, 05:58 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by bubblegum - 08-01-2018, 06:14 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by PINCHER - 08-01-2018, 06:55 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by Freya - 08-01-2018, 07:42 PM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by Lucifer - 08-02-2018, 06:08 AM
    Re: I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere | joining - by Freya - 08-02-2018, 11:40 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!