• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP

    FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP
    #2
    07-16-2018, 05:14 PM
    [div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"][align=center][size=11pt]GABRIEL'S PLAYLIST
    apply to various aspects of Gabe's life


    1). Down to the River by Ben Caplan
        -"Many times I've gone wrong ways / and I came down to the water for a dip to cleanse my soul / They keep telling me I'm just a babe / But baby why do I feel so old?"

    "There is no such thing as a dying man / We're alive 'til the moment we're dead / And a drowning man is just a living man who hasn't run out of his last bit of breath"


    2). by Rag'n'Bone Man
        -"When the siren's calling out my name / Will I succumb, lose myself again? / As the sirens sing aloud their song / Should I sing along, and give myself to sin?"

    3). [url=http://]Hunt You Down
    by The Hit House ft. Ruby Friedman
        -"Your blood's gone bad / I knew it would / The devil came / And you'll do bad for good"

    "I don't bring forgiveness / I don't bring peace / I've come to slay you / Come to kill the beast"


    4). by Koda
        -"There's a beast awakening / Tugging at my feet / And it won't be satisfied 'til it's taken me"

    "In the eye of a reckoning / Everyone is a sheep / But I've become the lion's mouth / So settle in my teeth"


    5). [url=http://]Wolves
    by Rag'n'Bone Man
        -"I don't wanna go back home / Too many staring faces wishing they could drag me down / Waiting to pull me under / I've shaken off my chains / But I still feel those shackles living inside of me / I know I gotta fight temptation"

    "Keep the wolves from the door / I hear them scratching like I don't know better / Won't you keep the wolves from the door / It won't be long before I cave in and open up the door"
    [align=center][table][tr][td]
    I'M
    [/td][td]
    FADING
    [/td][td]
    FADING
    [/td][td]
    MUCH TOO FAST
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - by GABRIEL - 07-15-2018, 06:27 PM
    Re: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - by GABRIEL - 07-16-2018, 05:14 PM
    Re: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - by GABRIEL - 07-19-2018, 04:07 PM
    Re: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - by GABRIEL - 08-01-2018, 12:05 PM
    Re: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - by GABRIEL - 08-01-2018, 12:37 PM
    Re: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - by GABRIEL - 08-03-2018, 01:02 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!