• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage

    I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage
    #19
    06-27-2018, 10:16 PM
    —THE BASICS
    FULL NAME Bruce Walker
    NICKNAMES Brucey/Brucie
    CLAN/GROUP[b] Zealandia
    —ranking Berserker [HP]
    —former ranks Himthiki (OOCly promoted to Berserker)
    [b]PHYSICAL AGE
    9 years
    —mental age 9 years
    —aging ratio 1 year every May 15
    —zodiac taurus
    GENDER male
    —pronouns he/him
    —IMPORTANT NOTES
    — believes in greek gods/greek mythology
    — can breathe underwater
    —PHYSICAL
    health status -[100%]
    SPECIES[b] mythical creature (need to buy item before roleplaying)
    —breed underwater panther
    [b]DESCRIPTION[b] a large underwater panther with brown eyes; his left eye is blind. two grey horns sprout from his head, and he has gills on his neck that allow him to breathe underwater. he also has spikes going from his neck to his fish-like tail. he has a long scar on the left side of his face, beginning at his forehead, going over his left eye, and ends at his neck.
    —smells like the ocean
    —injuries n/a
    [b]BODY LANGUAGE[b] bruce is very confident in himself and holds himself to high standards; he usually keeps his chest puffed out and his head held high.
    —posture good
    [b]—BEHAVIOR
    ENTJ ("The Commander") - Chaotic Good - Ravenclaw
    adaptable - admirable - benevolent - confident
    determined - proud - stern - tough
    compulsive - steely - tense - willful
    —RELATIONSHIPS
    ORIENTATION[b] pansexual and panromantic
    [b]STATUS[b] single
    —crush n/a
    —friends n/a
    —family pisces walker (adoptive son)
    —enemies n/a
    [b]—INTERACTION AND COMBAT
    won't start fights - will fight back - will try to end fights - won't kill without reason
    SOCIAL DIFFICULTIES[b]
    —platonic relationships easy to get along with, he's very understanding
    —romantic relationships has trouble getting into romance, but will be very loyal and caring towards his partner
    —rivalries hard to become an enemy, although those that are, he will treat them harshly
    [b]DIFFICULTY[b]
    —physical difficulty medium
    —mental difficulty  easy
    [b]IF NEEDED
    attack in BOLD BROWN

    LINKS:
    Joining Thread - August 6, 2018
    Tags - Updated August 8, 2018
    Listed as a Berserker in the Guide - August 7, 2018
    Character Study - Updated August 13, 2018

    TV Tropes:
    Australian Accent, Awesome Aussie, The Leader, Hot-blooded, Determinator, Hair-Trigger Temper, Honor Before Reason, Overprotective Dad, Why Did It Have To Be Snakes?, Absurd Phobia, Primal Fear, The Alcoholic, Good is Not Soft, The Fettered, Old Soldier, Rugged Scar, A Father to His Men, Machiavelli Was Wrong, The Strategist, Street Smart, Before I Change My Mind, Code of Honour, Cruel Mercy, Everyone Has Standards, The Men First, Pay Evil unto Evil, Prove I Am Not Bluffing, Chaotic Good, Not Afraid to Die, Drowning My Sorrows
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-03-2018, 03:02 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-03-2018, 03:23 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-03-2018, 08:05 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-03-2018, 08:54 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 05-04-2018, 08:07 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by ATBASH CIPHER. - 05-04-2018, 08:18 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by VIGENERE CIPHER. - 05-04-2018, 11:41 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-09-2018, 01:36 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-10-2018, 01:35 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-11-2018, 07:28 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-15-2018, 04:03 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-22-2018, 07:03 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 05-24-2018, 10:55 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by GORDON CIPHER. - 05-27-2018, 02:14 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-03-2018, 05:18 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-04-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-26-2018, 11:50 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-27-2018, 12:53 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-27-2018, 10:16 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-27-2018, 10:29 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-27-2018, 10:56 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 06-28-2018, 07:17 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-01-2018, 12:31 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-01-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-01-2018, 11:29 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by APHRA CIPHER . - 07-02-2018, 02:56 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-02-2018, 01:35 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-06-2018, 12:20 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 07-11-2018, 10:32 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-16-2018, 04:38 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-22-2018, 11:08 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-26-2018, 02:55 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-28-2018, 07:23 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-30-2018, 01:51 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 07-31-2018, 10:02 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by Mysteriously Maple - 08-06-2018, 10:29 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by HORIZON CIPHER. - 08-12-2018, 01:39 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 08-13-2018, 03:04 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 08-13-2018, 08:29 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 08-13-2018, 09:10 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 08-15-2018, 11:50 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 08-27-2018, 10:09 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 09-19-2018, 11:49 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 09-27-2018, 08:21 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 10-19-2018, 02:55 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 11-15-2018, 01:44 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 11-19-2018, 04:32 AM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 10-04-2018, 04:37 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 11-07-2018, 07:14 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 12-05-2018, 07:48 PM
    Re: I FEEL THE CHEMICALS KICKING IN || Maple's Storage - by MysteriouslyMaple - 12-10-2018, 07:00 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!