• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies stubborn beast [ hanzo ]

    stubborn beast [ hanzo ]
    #11
    11-20-2018, 11:21 AM (Edited 11-20-2018, 11:27 AM by HANZO.)
    [align=center]
    YOUR BROTHER'S BLOOD, LEFT ALONE
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ? YOUR FATHER'S BOY, YOUR MOTHER'S SON.
    ( ♛ ) - ———-——————— -「 hanzo. & the tanglewood. & storage. 」
    [align=center]
    BROTHER FORGIVE ME, WE BOTH KNOW I'M THE ONE TO BLAME.
    WHEN I SAW MY DEMONS, I KNEW THEM WELL AND WELCOMED THEM.
    「 hanzo & the tanglewood & eastern dragon & [abbr=shapeshifting. large mythical creature. mental bond. mental manipulation. small mythical creature. telekinesis. teleportation. water elemental. air elemental. electricity elemental. aesthetic elemental.]powers[/abbr] & storage 」
    #12
    11-20-2018, 08:10 PM (Edited 11-20-2018, 08:10 PM by HANZO.)
    [align=center]
    BROTHER FORGIVE ME, WE BOTH KNOW I'M THE ONE TO BLAME.
    WHEN I SAW MY DEMONS, I KNEW THEM WELL AND WELCOMED THEM.
    「 hanzo & the tanglewood & eastern dragon & [abbr=amorphous. large mythical creature. mental bond. mental manipulation. small mythical creature. telekinesis. teleportation. water elemental. air elemental. electricity elemental. aesthetic elemental.]powers[/abbr] & storage 」
    [align=center]
    BROTHER FORGIVE ME, WE BOTH KNOW I'M THE ONE TO BLAME.
    WHEN I SAW MY DEMONS, I KNEW THEM WELL AND WELCOMED THEM.
    「 hanzo & the tanglewood & eastern dragon & [abbr=shapeshifting. large mythical creature. mental bond. mental manipulation. small mythical creature. telekinesis. teleportation. water elemental. air elemental. electricity elemental. aesthetic elemental.]powers[/abbr] & storage 」
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): « Previous 1 2



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!