• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies THE COBWEBS AND THE LIES // HONEYGUIDE

    THE COBWEBS AND THE LIES // HONEYGUIDE
    #1
    11-25-2018, 02:18 AM (Edited 11-26-2018, 12:25 AM by HONEYGUIDE.)
    [div style="max-width: 495px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; padding:10px;"]GENERAL INFORMATION | SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES
    FULL NAME: Grayson Honeyguide
    — NICKNAMES: Honeyguide, Honey (?)
    — NAME ORIGIN: The name Honeyguide is the name of a bird that cooperates with humans and leads them to honey.
    GENDER: Male
    — PRONOUNS: Masculine; he/him
    — ASSIGNED AS: Male
    AGE: Adult; likely over three years
    —BIRTH DATE: TBA
    —ZODIAC SIGN: See above
    SEXUALITY: Has never seriously considered this. Sexuality has been a tool for him.

    [align=right]AS I SET TO FACE IT I'M UNSURE | PHYSICAL INFORMATION
    Melanistic Amur Leopard with silver spotting. Lithe and muscled, especially in shoulders/haunches. His eyes are a dynamic sapphire, and often seem rather friendly, coinciding with the rest of his presented demeanor; from body posture and expressions, he appears warm, charismatic, though his casual manner of moving is shadowed by a predatory grace that goes beyond his species.

    DEMEANOR INFORMATION | SHOULD I EMBRACE IT, SHOULD I RUN?
    WIP again it's late
    [align=center]
    I'M GOING HUNTING.
    [div style="width:280px;font-size:15.7pt;color:#000;font-family:georgia;margin-top:2px; letter-spacing:1.5px"]I'M THE HUNTER.
    I'M THE HUNTER.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!